Muthayammal College of Engineering - About US
Muthayammal College of Engineering was Established in the year 2011 with a view to Imparting Quality Technical Education to the Youths of our Nation. It is beautifully and serenely located at Rasipuram, 25 kms away from Salem. It is undoubtedly due to the un-tiring and remarkable efforts of Sri. R.Kandasamy, Chairman and
Prof. K. Gunasekaran M.E., (Ph.D) FIE., Secretary & Managing Trustee that the Institution has come to such a glorious Temple of Learning and Knowledge. The college has large classrooms, seminar halls, auditorium and well-equipped laboratories and a library. Internet facility is also provided for the benefit of the student community.
This Institution offers Five U.G Courses and Four P.G Courses. They are B.E. Civil Engineering, B.E. Mechanical Engineering, B.E. Computer Science and Engineering, B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering and B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, M.E Computer Science Engineering and M.E Structural Engineering. Placement opportunities are plenty with a number of standard companies are competing to select candidates for their firms.
To be a Centre of Excellence in Engineering, Technology and Management on par with International Standards
• To prepare the students with high professional skills and ethical values
• To impart knowledge through best practices
• To instil a spirit of innovation through Training, Research and Development
• To undertake continuous assessment and remedial measures
• To achieve academic excellence through intellectual, emotional and social stimulation
Muthayammal College of Engineering is committed to provide value based education to the students enabling them to excel in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management through
• Involvement of every individual at all levels
• Enhancing the competency of the faculty with innovative teaching-learning processes
• Inculcating moral and ethical values among the students and faculty members
• Maintaining the state-of-the-art infrastructure and academic standards
Rural upliftment through Technical Education